Arte Para Todos Music Festival 2017
April 27, 28, 29 & 30
Milwaukee's largest local music event is back for 2017! This is a great opportunity for art and music supporters to check out local talent and help art teachers at the same time!
APT will take place in over 20 venues throughout the city over the duration of the festival: Thursday April 27th in Walkers Point, Friday April 28th in Bay View, Saturday April 29th in Harambee & Riverwest, and Sunday April 30th on the Eastside.
Over 20 venues and 90 bands in 4 days! Click the icon next to the band name to check out their music. Click on any bands/or events that you want to see and use the button below to generate a custom link you can share with your picks! Buy tickets here. View a map of the APT festival venues by day here. Download printable PDF schedule here. Looking for family friendly APT venues? Click here to hightlight them in the listings.
Thursday April 27Walkers Point
- 4:30pm - 7pm Pick up or buy your wristband here! First 50 get a free Brenner Brew
Friday April 28Bay View
- 5pm - 7pm Pick up or buy your wristband here! First 50 get a free Enlightened Brew
- 10pm One free brat or hotdog per Bay View wristband, while supplies last
Saturday April 29Riverwest & Harambee
Sunday April 30East Side
- 8am - 2pm Stop in for Sunday Brunch - 5% of dine-in proceeds go to support APT & school art programs!
It's the last day of the fest! Come out to the Jazz Estate and Colectivo for your Sunday Funday! $8 cash at the door or pick up a pass for both at the Jazz Estate for $13 cash at the door. See you soon!
Our 2017 School Partners
100% of APT 2017 preceeds will go to our partner schools to support their arts' programs.
- Our current partners include but are not limited to:
- Roosevelt Middle School of the Arts
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. K-8
Both Roosevelt Middle School of the Arts and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. are Turnaround Arts schools. The Turnaround Arts mission is to support school transformation (improvements in school culture/climate, attendance, behavior, and academics) through the arts.